Call for Abstract
19th Annual Conference on Urology and Nephrological Disorders, will be organized around the theme “Technical Strategies and advancements in Urology and Nephrological Disorders”
UROLOGY 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in UROLOGY 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 1-1Acid/Base and Electrolyte Disorders.
- Track 1-2Acute Kidney Injury and ICU Nephrology.
- Track 1-3Clinical Nephrology.
- Track 1-4Geriatric and Palliative Nephrology.
- Track 2-1Obstructive congenital anomalies
- Track 2-2split renal function
- Track 3-1Contraindications and requirements
- Track 3-2Compatibility
- Track 3-3Compatibility
- Track 4-1Dialysis
- Track 4-2neurological examination
- Track 4-3Potential future treatments
- Track 5-1Glomerulonephritis
- Track 5-2polycystic kidney disease
- Track 5-3polycystic kidney disease
- Track 6-1Hemodialysis
- Track 6-2Peritoneal dialysis
- Track 7-1Pathophysiology of Cardio renal Syndrome
- Track 7-2Diuretic Resistance
- Track 8-1Echocardiography
- Track 9-1Echocardiography
- Track 9-2Urethritis